Hi guys, today I bring you a skin care DIY, in an attempt to get my skin ready for ball in a couple of weeks. This tutorial should be pretty easy since it uses only a few simple ingredients that can be found in most kitchens. Let’s get started!
1 tsp honey
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp brown sugar
juice from 1/4 of a lime/lemon or 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp coffee grounds ( optional)
a container to mix everything in
First clean out a jar or other suitable container to mix everything in. You can use an old jam jar or lotion jar but just make sure its been cleaned and sanitized well. I like to wash the jar with soap and water and then wipe it with rubbing alcohol for good measure.
Add all the dry ingredients to the container and mix them well, then pour the honey and lime juice over them and mix well.
Put it on your face. Depending on the consistency of your mixture you can apply this with clean fingers or a brush. Gently massage the mask onto your face and let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
Wash the mask off with warm water and then splash cold water on your face after to close the pores.
- do this twice a day, once in the morning and once before going to bed
- Add activated charcoal for an even deeper cleanse
- apply the mask after washing your face
- use toner after using the mask
- stir the mixture with your finger before applying, this tends to settle
- if you don’t have lime or lemon, use apple cider vinegar